Kirkland Minoxidil 5% Topical Aerosol Foam For Men Supply Hair Regrowth
1 Can = 1 Month Supply
Brand New! Factory Sealed Fresh Boxes! Expiration dates will be at least 1 year!
Take Charge of Your Hair Regrowth
Kirkland Signature™ Minoxidil Topical Aerosol, 5% (Foam) is a topical treatment used to help regrow hair on the top of the scalp. It is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
Minoxidil is the #1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED OTC hair regrowth treatment active ingredient
Understanding Hair Loss
- By the age of 35 two-thirds of American men will experience some degree of appreciable hair loss, and by the age of 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- Approximately 25% of men who suffer with male pattern baldness begin the process before they reach the age of 21.
- Male pattern baldness is responsible for the vast majority of male hair loss. More than 95% of male hair loss is due to male-pattern baldness, a genetic trait. The gene can come from either parent. In male pattern baldness,the main symptom is a receding hairline and hair loss at the crown of the head. Toward the end of the stages of male pattern baldness, the only hair remaining is in a horseshoe pattern around the base of the scalp
Male Pattern Baldness Facts:
- Male Pattern Baldness affects up to one-third of all men.
- By the age of 50, approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair.
- Male pattern baldness is responsible for the vast majority of male hair loss.
- Male pattern baldness is a condition that can be inherited from either parent.
Dosing Information found in the directions manual, clearly explaining how to use this product.
Only the 6 month supply comes in a sealed manufacturers box.
Product is made in Israel
PLEASE NOTE: Buyer is responsible for ALL duty on international shipments (if any apply).