Kirkland Signature Fast Acting Lactase 180 Caplets For Lactose Intolerance
This listing is for 1 box of Kirkland Signature Fast Acting Lactase.
Kirkland Signature Fast Acting Lactase Caplets can be taken with your first bite or sip of dairy foods. Works fast so you can enjoy dairy again! The natural lactase enzyme, as in this product, is needed to digest dairy and naturally prevents symptoms associated with lactose intolerance.
Brand New! Factory Sealed Fresh Boxes! Expiration dates will be at least 1 year!
Help prevent symptoms associated with lactose intolerance including:
How does it work?
- Helps to prevent symptoms by breaking down milk sugar (lactose) and making dairy foods easier to digest.
- This product is NOT A DRUG, but a dietary supplement containing a natural lactase enzyme.
- This product works naturally and may be used by everyone ages 4 years and older.
Why is this product better than other dairy relief products
- This product starts working quickly, so more milk sugar (lactose) can be broken down overall.**
- Starts working more than TWO TIMES FASTER than Ultra strength product.**
- This product is packaged in a convenient 1 caplet dose, in individual pouches that are easy to take anywhere.
How do you use this product?
- Swallow one caplet with your FIRST BITE of dairy foods.
- You may adjust the dose if necessary to two caplets with your FIRST BITE of dairy foods.
- If you continue to eat dairy foods after 30-45 minutes, taking an additional caplet is recommended.
How often can I use this product?
- This product may be used every time you eat foods containing dairy. It can be used with every meal or snack, every day.
Consult your Doctor: If you experience any symptoms which are unusual or seem unrelated to the condition for which you took this product. Keep out of reach of children.
DO NOT USE IF SINGLE-SERVE PACKETS ARE TORN OR OPEN.
Store at room temperature (below 77ºF), but do not refrigerate. Keep away from heat.
Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container 180
Each Caplet Contains - % Daily Value*:
Sodium 5 mg - <1%, Lactase Enzyme 9,000 FCC Lactase Units - **.
*Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Crospovidone, Magnesium Stearate, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide.
CONTAINS NO TRANS FAT
**NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY ALL DUTY FEES IF ANY APPLY**